Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 this job required in (Available Soon) posts and India all of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 11.01.2021 and the last date of application is 12.02.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
Indian Army Religious Teacher invites applications for the recruitment of (Available Soon) posts. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||11 January 2021|
|Deadline||12 February 2021|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application fee category wise
|There is no Application Fee for all categories|
Edge limit of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021
|Minimum – 25 years|
|Maximum – 34 years|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
Name of post
|Pandit||Hindu Candidates having Acharya Degree in Sanskrit/Shastri Degree in Sanskrit along with one-year Diploma in Karam Kund’ will be eligible for this post.|
|Granthi||Sikh Candidates along with Gyan’ in the Punjabi Language will be eligible for this post.|
|Maulavi||Muslim Candidates having Maulavi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in the Urdu Language will be eligible for this post.|
|Padre||Christian Candidates having who have been Ordained Priesthood by the Appropriate Ecclesiastical Authority & are still on the approved list of the local Bishop will be eligible for this post.|
|Bodh Monk||Candidates who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority will be eligible for this post.|
|Physical Standards||Height – 160 cm|
Chest – 77 cm
Weight – 50 kg
|Physical Fitness test Parameters||Running-1.6 km in age-wise timing criteria|
Way to choose
|Selection will be based on WritetnEcxamination / Screening Test/Physical Fitness Test.|
How to apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Hindi me jankari||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Latest Job
- RBI Bank Office Attendant syllabus 2021 download Now
- RBI Bank Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Law Clerk syllabus 2021 Download Now
- MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RBI Non-CSG Various Post syllabus 2021 Download Now
- RBI Non-CSG Various Post Recruitment 2021
अभ्यार्थी ध्यान दें
Candidates should note that the information given in this article has been given based on the official notification, but some system typing can be a mistake. Therefore, the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.
The SRKARIJOB.COM portal will not respond due to any mistake of writing in the article.| To correct any of our errors, please comment and state the error so that we can correct it.
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.