Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Jan Recruitment 2021 this job required in 26 posts and India All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Jan Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 29.01.2021 and the last date of application is 09.02.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
Indian Navy invites applications for the recruitment of 26 posts. Candidates who have passed 10+2-B.Tech will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Jan Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||29 January 2021|
|Deadline||09 February 2021|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application fee category wise
|There is no Application Fee for all categories|
Edge limit of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Jan Recruitment
|Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/January/2002 to 01/July/2004 will be eligible for this Cadet Entry|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
Name of post
|Cadet Entry (10+2-B.Tech for Jan 2021 Batch)|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates who have completed their Class 12th level of Examination (Intermediate) with PCM group with 70% marks & attest 50% marks in English at Class 10th & Class 12th will only be eligible for applying for this Indian navy Cadet Entry|
|Eligibility Criteria||Unmarried Male candidates who have appeared in JEE-Main 2020 will be eligible for this Exam.|
|Physical Details||Height –157 cms|
Weight – Correlated with Height
Way to choose
How to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Jan Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
Other Latest Job
- RBI Bank Office Attendant syllabus 2021 download Now
- RBI Bank Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Law Clerk syllabus 2021 Download Now
- MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RBI Non-CSG Various Post syllabus 2021 Download Now
- RBI Non-CSG Various Post Recruitment 2021
अभ्यार्थी ध्यान दें
Candidates should note that the information given in this article has been given based on the official notification, but some system typing can be a mistake. Therefore, the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.
The SRKARIJOB.COM portal will not respond due to any mistake of writing in the article.| To correct any of our errors, please comment and state the error so that we can correct it.
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.