Rajasthan Pollution Board JSO & JEE Recruitment 2021 this job required in 114 posts and Rajasthan All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of Rajasthan Pollution Board JSO & JEE Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 24.12.2020 and the last date of application is 23.01.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board invites applications for the recruitment of 27 posts. Candidates who have passed Engineer degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of Rajasthan Pollution Board JSO & JEE Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||24 December 2020|
|Deadline||23 January 2021|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application fee category wise
|General / EWS Candidates : Rs. 1400/-|
|Creamy Layer of Rajasthan (OBC/MBC): Rs. 1400/-|
|Non Creamy Layer of Rajasthan (OBC/MBC): Rs.1200/-|
|ST/SC of Rajasthan : Rs.1000/-|
|All PH Candidates : Rs.1000/-|
|Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.|
Edge limit of Rajasthan Pollution Board JSO & JEE Recruitment
|Minimum – 18 years|
|Maximum – 42 years|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
Name of post
|Junior Engineer Officer (JSO) & Junior Environment Engineer (JEE)|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Junior Engineer Officer (JSO) – 28 Posts
- General – 14 Post
- OBC – 05 Post
- SC – 02 Post
- ST – 04 Post
- EWS – 02 Post
- MBC – 02 Post
Junior Environment Engineer (JEE) – 86 Posts
- General – 31 Posts
- OBC – 18 Post
- SC – 14 Post
- ST – 11 Post
- EWS – 08 Post
MBC – 04 Post
|Junior Engineer Officer (JSO) |
Junior Environment Engineer (JEE)
Way to choose
How to apply for Rajasthan Pollution Board JSO & JEE Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
Other Latest Job
- Haryana HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2021
- Haryana HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021
- Haryana HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021
- Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Syllabus 2021 Download Now
- Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- UPSC Civil Services IAS/IFS Syllabus PDF 2021 Download Now
अभ्यार्थी ध्यान दें
Candidates should note that the information given in this article has been given based on the official notification, but some system typing can be a mistake. Therefore, the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.
The SRKARIJOB.COM portal will not respond due to any mistake of writing in the article.| To correct any of our errors, please comment and state the error so that we can correct it.
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.